all images and stories are the property of Catherine Beerda-Basso and are not to be used without given permission...thank you

Monday 27 May 2013

A late night Monday Offering...Healing...

The path of healing
can feel lonely 
desolate


We often walk blindly
hoping
hoping 
hoping
but not being able to ask
for what it is we are hoping for
And often we find ourselves
back to a place where we have been before
and we say...
why am I back here?
why am I looking at this again?
haven't I faced this already?
we don't see that each time we return
we have more to offer
and each time we go back in
the wound is that much cleaner

I want to tell you...
Healing is a delicate process
that never ends
These are the things
we aren't taught by those
who would not have us think for ourselves

It is on going

which ever way you look at it

the journey of healing
never ends....
and this is a good thing
It is a steady
A faithful companion
that will not leave our side

I want to tell you
that healing has no time line
no statue of limitations
no schedule
o

Healing does not care how much you weight
Healing does not care about the clothes you wear
or the car you drive
Healing does not care about the colour of your skin
or how much you have in your back account
or if you have a bank account at all
Healing only cares about you finding your way
back Home

What Healing does ask of you
is that you show up
that you play a part
that you do the work
that you say what you mean
and mean what you say

It asks that you listen
but not the surface kind of listening
It wants the deep listening
that comes when one is stalking their shadows
that is present when one has surrendered
that develops when the words are wispered
"I trust you"
"I am ready"

Healing wants you to be brave
too find the warrioress within
and hold strong your staff
and lift high your light
rooting into your knowing
reaching up to the Truth
hearing Spirit in the breeze
finding Mary by the waters
seeing the face of God
in all that is around you.

because
Healing
knows
you
can

Healing to you my lovelies...
whatever it is that ails your wounded hearts
Healing to you

Love and Light

34 comments:

  1. Beautiful words and thoughts as ever xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh meg!
      i love to see you here, thanks for stopping by
      much love and light to you...and
      thank you

      Delete
  2. Beautiful words, love these:
    What Healing does ask of you
    is that you show up
    that you play a part
    that you do the work
    that you say what you mean
    and mean what you say

    They resonate deeply with me and illustrate my own journey. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Zena
      these words come fro that deeper place within
      a place where I know we are all bound together
      so glad this resonated within you

      love and light

      Delete
  3. Healing asks us to show up.
    Yes, healing does.

    Awesome, inspired words and thoughts here.
    And a challenge.
    To show up.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as always
      I LOVE your honesty my friend!

      yes it is a challenge
      but nothing good came from not living....no?

      showing up takes a level of bravery and courage,
      but I know we are equipped to do so
      it is our birth-right


      love and light

      Delete
  4. i have surrender'd and i have whispered "i am ready."

    this is such a beautiful post....

    love and light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear your whisper M
      and one day
      it will be a shout!

      love and light

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. only cuz you are my friend!

      love you
      love and light

      Delete
  6. Tears big big tears
    I'm emailing you right this minute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I will email you back Cat
      holding you tenderly
      your heart is beautiful

      love and light

      Delete
  7. From the colour~less to the colour~full you have a strong place in my heart! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you Foxy!
      I love your heart
      thank you for holding me there♥

      love and light

      Delete
  8. beautiful wisdom. how i love this post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. you my sister
      are part of this

      Love and Light

      Delete
  9. Mmmmm...mmmmm.... delicious, Cat.

    Thankyou.

    Namaste to you beautiful light.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and to you my beautiful vibrant friend

      namaste
      love and light

      Delete
  10. this was my favourite post of yours EVER. I was so moved and I loved the beauty of your photos too. But the words...every one hit me...so much wisdom. And very much needed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pictures!!! Just looking at them can heal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *smile*
      I love that
      creations beauty offers an abundance of healing


      love and light

      Delete
  12. Beautiful beautiful Cat.
    I have bookmarked this,
    Thankyou
    I know every word is true x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely my friend
      courage sister courage

      love and light

      Delete
  13. Beautiful, authentic, and held close to my heart. Thank you for sharing your words and your amazing photos.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are a shining star...a butterfly breaking from it's cocoon
      amazing M!
      I hold YOU close to my heart

      love and light

      Delete
  14. mmm...is this not the very post my soul needed right now? your words, like always, are a balm.

    this is Rachel, by the way...new name (for added privacy) and a new blog...i'm finally back in the bloggy world after a much needed hiatus. i hope to be around here more regularly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that does seem to be the way doesn't it : )
      know that my words come from another place, a place of Abundant Love and Deep Grace

      good to see you back my friend!

      love and light

      Delete
  15. I LOVE YOU! Your words went straight to my core and left me a little bit teary-eyed, which is a good thing :). xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love that Mandy
      it is good to have our heart core touched in such a way!

      love you too

      love and light

      Delete
  16. Your words and photos are beautiful...I celebrate your healing my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you♥
      as I celebrate yours

      love and light dear friend

      Delete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Your voice is welcome here, your connection appreciated. Love and Light