all images and stories are the property of Catherine Beerda-Basso and are not to be used without given permission...thank you

Saturday 19 November 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes...


after being out in the trenches...




dodging bullets...




all a Freedom Warrior needs...






is an intriguing story, a nice cup of tea, and a sunset...






to remind her of what it is she is fighting for...
to all you who are fighting the Good Fight, I raise my mug to you, my brave and courageous sisters.


Love and Light my Lovelies

7 comments:

  1. wow, you have no idea how perfect the timing.
    *off to find some chamomile...*

    ReplyDelete
  2. raising my mug right back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post Cat, think I'll join you in a cuppa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off for a hot shower and a mug of tea so I can toast you :)
    love
    a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely TLC and some time out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely post...and cheers to you as we lift our teacups to sip:) (Or gulp...which I need to do at times;))

    ReplyDelete

Your voice is welcome here, your connection appreciated. Love and Light